1 ene 2011

Just for Today…Because Today Matter


Just for today… I will choose and display the right attitudes.

Just for today… I will embrace and practice good values.

Just for today… I will communicate with and care for my family.


Just for today… I will know and follow healthy guidelines.

Just for today… I will determine and act upon important priorities.

Just for today… I will accept and show responsibility.

Just for today… I will make and keep proper commitments.

Just for today… I will initiate and invest in solid relationships.

Just for today… I will earn and properly manage finances.

Just for today… I will deepen and live out my faith.

Just for today… I will desire and experience self-improvement.

Just for today… I will plan for and model generosity.

Just for today… I will act on these decisions and practice these disciplines, and

Then one day… I will see the compounding results of a day lived well.



From the book: Today Matter by J.C Maxwell.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por dejar su comentario!